Sunday 4 March 2012

Doing things my way

So payday arrived, with about £100 less than expected, but that's ok, because that just means the weekend before the cut-off date wasn't logged in time, so I'll get it next month.
Anyway, I've repaid part of my savings back in. Hopefully if I keep a close eye on my spending, I'll have enough left at the end to get me back up to speed with my savings targets.
Anyway, the weekend has been hectic, and I'm shattered. Thank goodness Aberdeen is the last stop for the bus because I just slept through the whole journey. As soon as I'm done here, I'm gonna hit the sack, I think.
I've been contemplating my planned tattoo (see my list of 21 things to do before I'm 21), and wonder if I should try it out in henna first... I have BAQ henna sitting around for my hair anyway, but I've never done henna-tattooing before, so this'll be interesting to attempt. If all goes well, it'll last long enough for me to decide if there's anything I want to add/take away/change etc.
Also, I think I've reached a truce with myself with regards to my guy troubles. My brain has firmly decided that if they don't care, and act like I'm worthless, then I am not going to care either. Because I know I'm not worthless. I have good friends, self-esteem and my wounded ego to thank for that. So I can get back to living my own life to the full. Funny thing. The past couple of weeks, when my brain has decided something like this, my heart won't follow, but just now my brain and heart has reached a truce, and it seems I can get on and do things my own way, and for myself.

Goodnight all (or good day, depending on where and when you are), and speak again soon :)


- Posted using BlogPress

Location:King Street,Aberdeen

No comments:

Post a Comment