Thursday 8 March 2012

The ABC game

It's a fun game to get to know me better. Why not link to your own if you do one, or do one in the comments?

A- age: I'm 1st year at uni, and legally an adult - you're not getting anything else out of me.

B- bed size: single

C- least favorite chore: hanging clothes up after coming out of the wash/dryer

D- dogs name: no dogs - if I did though, it would probably be Jasper or Honey, gender depending

E- Essential item to start the day: a glass of fruit juice at breakfast

F- Favorite color: blue

G- gold or silver: silver

H- height: 5' 6"

I- instruments I play: drums, violin, clarinet, among others

J- Job title: full -time Student

K- kids: none

L- living arrangements: single bedroom and en-suite, with small shared kitchen and other living space

M- earliest memory: I'm not good with childhood memories

N- nicknames: I'll not give the obvious one here, because too many people regularly call me by it, and I prefer to stay anonymous. I do, however, like the nickname Sisi.

O- overnight hospital stay other than birth: none

P- pet peeve: people who think they can order people around. Fair enough if you're in a higher position of authority, but ordering around the new kids thinking you know more than they do merely because you've been there longer - sorry, but real life doesn't always work like that, especially when a new kid knows way more than you.

Q- quote from a movie or tv: "The most dangerous secrets a person can bury is those we keep from ourselves." -Emily Thorne, Revenge

R- right or left handed: I write with my right, but can do most things with both.

S- siblings: two

T- time you wake up: 7.30am

U- underwear: my business, not yours. I am a 30D, possibly soon to be 28 band size.

V- vegetable you dislike: beans. And overcooked greens. I'm fine with most things though.

W- workout style: 30min on treadmill, varying speed and angle every 3 minutes, 10 min or more on cross-trainer, 10 min on bicycle, then 2 or 3 sets of 12 on each of the weights machines in my programme. Finish with stretches.

X- xrays you've had: none

Y- yesterdays best moment: seeing my mum for coffee when she was in town :)

Z-zoo favorite: the tigers or the wolves



- Posted using BlogPress

1 comment: