Wednesday 28 March 2012

Sorry guys, it's been awhile...

I'm finally on holiday though, and my brains just been catching up to my over-filled life.
Last weekend we had Northern Lights competition with the OTC. No we didn't win, but it is, after all, the taking part that counts. Tayforth hosted, and Glasgow and Strathclyde won it overall. I am happy to say that we did win the rugby, and the hockey, the tug of war got a close second, the dancing got third, as did the band. One of our pipers won a solo prize. I can't remember all the results, but a good effort was put in by all. Unfortunately, the combination of partying all night and the clocks going forward meant there were some very tired, and hungover bodies at the sport relief mile on Sunday morning. Thankfully, it seems the time at the gym seems to have helped quite a bit with my speed. Not that it's any good for a comparison if everybody is at different degrees of sober, hungover, or still-semi-drunkenness. I guess I'll find out at camp... Oh dear.
Yeah. Camp next week. We head off on Friday afternoon, and I'm desperately hoping I can get that morning rather than on Monday. I currently have little money to my name, and I need to get myself a little visit to the surplus store before I head. If not I'll be dipping into savings and putting it back after pay arrives. Fun times...
Anyway, it means I'll finally get to do some green stuff. I've been doing band stuff so long, it gets boring after a while.
I don't have much other news. Running tomorrow has changed times because there's no lectures to work around. I might head to the gym after, purely because I have time, and I always feel better after a gym sesh. Otherwise, I'll finish packing, and maybe drag my stuff down to the place we train at, so I don't have to on Friday. Then it's anyone's guess what comes up on Friday morning. Im sure I'll have news after spring camp, you just need to wait. It's 10 days away, and there may not be much Internet, if at all. Speak later :)

- Posted using BlogPress

No comments:

Post a Comment