Thursday 8 March 2012

Screw this.

Well then, if people are just going to be nasty, whats the point on going to this party at the weekend? Who cares? I hadn't even got my fancy-dress outfit figured out anyway, and it means I get a weekend at home AT LAST!! Yay for pampering and me-time! Plus, I won't need to wash my hair today just for it to sit right at the weekend. I can spend as many hours pounding out miles and lifting weights as I like until the gym closes. I can use up all the hot water at my flat afterwards for a change instead of my usual quick changing-room shower on the way to something else. I can play my clarinet for the first time in ages. I can catch up on the weeks of my favourite TV programmes that I haven't seen yet. I can play silly games on my iPhone with my other friends all across the country. I can give my place the spring clean it's been needing for ages, share a bottle with flatmates before they head out, do some meditation, and get a good, long nights sleep.
No. Just because I'm not going with all of you to that silly party, just for the sake of a few free drinks and "various unknown surprises" does not mean I will be sad and bored. I don't need that to be happy. I can do what I like, and I do what I do for me.

- Posted using BlogPress

Location:Aberdeen University Kings Campus, Aberdeen, UK

No comments:

Post a Comment