Wednesday 25 January 2012

I'm back again!

Hello. I have been away for a long time. I decided I should try out blogging again. I got a App for my phone, so I don't have an excuse not to write anymore, bar a blank-mind poetry-wise. I can apparently add photos too, but I need to figure that out first.
As an update for you all; I am now at University, working towards a degree in Biomedical Sciences. I turned 18 last week (I know, they say it's all down hill from here, right?). I believe last time I updated you all was the time of the UKs big snowfall in 2010. Can you believe it is now 2012? My very curious, and slightly superstitious side is waiting for December 21st to come around, whilst at the same time, my rational side is laughing at the thought. Either way, I think it's likely to be massively disappointing in the end.
Anyway, no poetry tonight, but Burns' Night is a-nearing here in Scotland. That means a few scottish Burns poems hopefully to come.
In other news, I'm heading off to Celtic connections this weekend. If I can figure out this photo thing, you may get pictures, and if my mind has settled down by then, some poetry to go with it.

And don't worry: the main point of my blog is still poetry-related, but there will be the occasional other life-related stories and such going on. Hopefully I can keep things lively.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Aberdeen,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment