Saturday 28 January 2012

Hello Glasgow!

Hello all!
It's been a busy time. On Thursday, I took the cheap mid-morning train back to Perth. It was strangely quiet - so much so that I don't believe I have ever been on a train journey like it. I had a driving lesson once I arrived, and headed to the computer place to see what I can do about the battery - it seems the only solution is to get another one from Dell or Amazon. Oh well. That's a problem for another day.
Friday was frustrating. I tried to get my art stuff back from my old school, but they couldn't find it. I also went in to get a new dress, but there weren't really any I liked. Anyway, I'm now in Glasgow at a rehearsal for a Celtic Connections concert. As per usual, we're about forty minutes late for sound check, and counting. The concert is sold out, so it should be good once everyone gets sorted out.

No poem today, but here's a picture from sound checks.





Location:Glasgow Royal Concert Hall,Glasgow,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment