Wednesday 6 March 2013

Blogging from my iPad.

Well having been very good about not overspending, and my savings were still at pre-second year levels, I decided to give myself a treat. So I bought an iPad mini. Being honest, I've been thinking about an iPad ever since the start of the year. I just couldn't justify it. I still can't justify it, since I have a laptop, but I don't think it could ever really replace my laptop anyway-certainly not with all the typing I do for lectures- but it's nice to know I won't have to lug my laptop around if I want to just take something light for a weekend that won't take up too much room. I'm disappointed apple didn't sell full cases for them, though. Just the smart-covers. I went to PC World and bought a proper case, which I much prefer, even if it doesn't have the magnetic-turn-off function. It does the job for me. I must admit, I do rather like the blogpress app setup on here.
And yes, I know you haven't heard much from me this last while. I didn't do much at NaNo, and my spare drafts I have sitting to be finished for you are dwindling.
Anyway, I'm off to make up some slides for an oral presentation we have in a couple of weeks - we have our practice next Wednesday.
See you all soon, my lovelies!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment