Friday 30 November 2012

Finished!

In my Glass: Orange juice, but soon to be a G+T
On my iPod: Yeah! (feat. Lil Jon and Ludacris) by Usher
From my bookshelf: It should be Anatomy, but for today only, it's going to be absolutely nothing (Phew..)
Outside: Dark, cold (I see a theme coming on here) Oh, and frosty - its icy outside.
My mood: Happy, and proud of myself :)

50,000 words down. NaNoWriMo goal met. Thank the dear Goddess for that! Time to de-stress a little this weekend, I think.
Tonight, I'm off out to a friends birthday bash, then tomorrow, it's OTC training, then our christmas dinner. I planned to make tablet today for Yule gifts this year, but I didn't have the ingredients, and amongst getting the last few words down for NaNo and heading off to lectures at uni, didn't get around to heading to the supermarket in time to make anything. Nevertheless. Maybe that'll be a job for Sunday to work off the possible imminent hangover from Saturday.
We've been having a problem with water on one of the outside walls of the flat. Judging by where the patches are, I think it's down to clogged gutters, so I'm going to try to see to that on Sunday too. Otherwise, we'll just have to keep the windows open in the daytime to air the place out and let out the excess moisture. There's a hygrometer in my violin case that I've been keeping an eye on the humidity with. It's still above normal, but only just after airing the place out well today. It went down quite a bit.
I need to get something christmassy for the flat too. I know I'll have the stuff to look forward to at home, but I want to put up something here. Maybe I can find some lights and baubles to hang around the place. I wonder if I can find a pine-scented candle...
Oh, and I get paid tomorrow! After the last couple of stressful weeks, things are starting to look up again, I think.
Have yourselves a good weekend everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment