Wednesday 28 November 2012

2824 words to go!


In my glass: Just ice. And the water its melting into
On my iPod: Drops of Jupiter, by Train; Seasons of Love, from the Musical RENT
From my bookshelf: Anatomy again (Cunningham's Manual of Practical Anatomy Volume 2)
Outside: Dark, wet, cold
My mood: Cheery

28th November, 23.30 hrs, 47176 words written for NaNoWriMo. 2 days, 2824 words, 1 write in, 2 bones, and 1 purple bar to go. (You keeping an eye on my widget in the corner there? When it hits 50,000, I'm officially a winner. Not long to go now :) EEEK!!
Oh, and I'm having a much better week this week. Seems whoever was up there throwing thunderbolts at my life is satisfied now. Everything is fixed, found etc. except for my computer, which is still off at the computer doctor. Hoping to get it back before christmas (Which is Yule for me. Just Christmas for the rest of the family).
I admit, I did procrastinate a bit today. I cooked two different soups, and made a roast ham with mash, veggies and gravy for dinner. SEE! I may be poor, but you can't say I don't live well for what I have.
I have the write-in at the Belmont tomorrow, so hoping to technically finish then, but I need to keep writing something on the 30th so that I can get all my skellington finished in the marathon, and not get any *Stern ML Looks* or get put on the *Wall of Shame* To tell you the truth, I mainly want to win so I can get monies off the Scrivener software. Otherwise, as much as I love writing, the last few days are horribly slowwwwwww..... I want Scrivener for my uni notes next term.
Anyway. Up early tomorrow, so thats me off to bed. Hopefully I'll have passed 50,000 next time you hear from me :) See you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment