Sunday 7 October 2012

I'm back... But I'm leaving again.

I'm back from Colorado, and straight back into the thick of Uni. Spent a week in bed ill during freshers, then it was first week of lectures, OTC etc etc. so things are getting busy. The National Treasure concert was over before I even got the chance to tell you all about it. I played for the Queen again, and never told y'all, but then again I can't even remember if I did last time or not either.
Now NaNoWriMo is on the horizon. For those of you who don't know, that's National Novel Writing Month, and it happens worldwide throughout the month of November. We have meets every week, after my anatomy lab. It does mean, however, that I'm busier than ever trying to organise my life to do writing, uni and OTC, not to mention trying to sort out whether or not I'm playing in a competing band next year.
So I might be away for a while. I'll try and get back at some point. See you all later :)

- Posted using BlogPress

No comments:

Post a Comment