Monday 11 February 2013

Bogged Down Already...

In my Glass: Essence lemon and lime flavour still water
From my iPod: Free Fallin' (Acoustic version), by John Mayer
From my bookshelf: Anatomy... booo...
Outside: Getting dark, still cold as usual
My Mood: Tired
Todays Hairstyle: Knot bun with my 5" maple stick

Ugh. So its what, week 3 of the second semester? Its HORRIBLE! :(  I got my results back, and I literally just passed anatomy. I spent most nights last term revising it to the point of mostly ignoring a lot of my other subjects, and I still only got a CAS 10.. I think I'm going to cry. I know its a pass, but its horrible to put so much effort in to get barely anything in return. Argh!
If second year is this hard, how am I going to get through third year?? The day I no longer have to be trying to escape from under a pile of anatomy notes will be the best day of my life. I only got a 16 in physiology, but considering that was a last-ditch attempt after stress over anatomy and molecular biology had already torn me to pieces, I think it wasn't a bad attempt. (please, please, please, dear Goddess, can we have some time between them come May?? Please?)
Is it bad that I'm already wishing for the term to be over? Scratch that, I just want ANATOMY to be over!
Plus we have this depression project which is just running me even further down. I have written like a page on counselling and less than a page on St. Johns Wort, and my mind is drawing a blank on my topics. My procrastinating involves doing OTHER UNI WORK! I barely have a spare minute to just blog, or write, or do ANYTHING that isn't related to work. I can't relax. I AM STRESSED!!!!! (you know what Terry Pratchett said: "five exclamation marks, the sure sign of an insane mind." Am I insane? Probably.)

I think I need to go and throw some things..

Mind you that wouldn't be very Tai Chi of me...

But still....

No comments:

Post a Comment