Wednesday 29 August 2012

A last-minute trip away!

In my glass: bitter lemon
On my iPod: Time, by Pink Floyd
From my bookshelf: Spellwright by Blake Charlton - it's just a small book I just started.
Outside: dull, night, no stars
My mood: sleepy
Facebook quote of the day: "random drunk dude wandering the street singing 500 miles by the proclaimers, then a few minutes later he was snoozing on a bench. Looks like he didn't quite make it :( "

Ok, so I moved in, left to come home and haven't left again. Cowal is over, with all the regular amount of drama and booze with it, and now to plan for next season. A certain leading drummer made me an excellent offer, and I can barely resist the thought of being back in a band with the friends I started this with, even if it does involve travelling from Aberdeen once or twice a month.
In any case, the reason I haven't left is that I've had an invitation to go with my mums band to Colorado. It's my first trip to America in my life and I'm really looking forward to it. Apparently there's a couple of bands going, and we'll be going non stop, so I won't get to see much, but I still can't wait.
For now though, I'm sleepy, so I'll talk again soon




- Posted using BlogPress

Location:Perthshire, United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment