Saturday 12 May 2012

So it's getting stressful here..

With exams around the corner, it's difficult to relax much. I don't believe you've had a poem from me for a good few months now. I read through the Hunger Games book in 5 hours flat, barely setting it down (reading is one of my "wind down" hobbies) and decided that perhaps reading should wait until after exams when I can read all the fiction I like without the prospect of textbooks on the shelf making me feel guilty. (BTW, in case you don't know already, the Hunger Games is brilliant - need to see the movie now, but that will also wait)
My brother was barely out of hospital a full day when he was readmitted, and now he's discharged again, with daily checks at the warfarin clinic, and an increase on his meds. We'll see how he is in the morning. I relaxed by making another batch of tablet, which I must remember to share out at the OTC on tuesday.
I don't have much other news I'm afraid. My mind is whizzing too much to remember the vaguely interesting stuff from the boring guff.
I have the Scottish Pipe Band Championships in a weeks time, so I'll hopefully remember to update you on that, if I don't update before. I'll try though. Blogging is almost a stress relief in itself, really.


- Posted using BlogPress

Location:Burrelton, United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment